The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm not reading your minds. :psyduck: I'm just doing the same things you are since becoming old leaves me with no other choices. :teehee:

Ooh! :teehee: Or maybe I am a radiated child of the Radioactive waste piles dumped in the wilderness by a bunch of Big Apple and New Jersey Nuclear Power Plants so I am real sensitive to vibrations :woot: from around those whom I focus upon :wacko: while they watch their computer cabled televised wondrous memories on cable TV.

I could be an Ionized, :whistling: electrified Radio and Television movie Megalomaniac o_O .

I just turned on the crystal picture projecting lamp with my Harry Potter remote control Wand. I can see whatever is anywhere that is in plain sight.

While I am straining my charismatic mind I see :sweat: Oh! My! Someone is playing the video game from the Movie Frozen 2.

Whose childlike :tongue: elderly mind :kiss: would desire Winter chills in Autumn for Fun? :teehee:

My girl friend does stuff all the time , that I can only explain by her picking up on my thoughts.

But I also know , that reading thoughts is not the whole of the phenomenon.

Broadcasting thoughts is also part of it. Which I have noticed many situations in life that suggest I am good at broadcasting them.

I'm not reading your minds. :psyduck: I'm just doing the same things you are since becoming old leaves me with no other choices. :teehee:

Ooh! :teehee: Or maybe I am a radiated child of the Radioactive waste piles dumped in the wilderness by a bunch of Big Apple and New Jersey Nuclear Power Plants so I am real sensitive to vibrations :woot: from around those whom I focus upon :wacko: while they watch their computer cabled televised wondrous memories on cable TV.

I could be an Ionized, :whistling: electrified Radio and Television movie Megalomaniac o_O .

I just turned on the crystal picture projecting lamp with my Harry Potter remote control Wand. I can see whatever is anywhere that is in plain sight.

While I am straining my charismatic mind I see :sweat: Oh! My! Someone is playing the video game from the Movie Frozen 2.

Whose childlike :tongue: elderly mind :kiss: would desire Winter chills in Autumn for Fun? :teehee:

My girl friend does stuff all the time , that I can only explain by her picking up on my thoughts.

But I also know , that reading thoughts is not the whole of the phenomenon.

Broadcasting thoughts is also part of it. Which I have noticed many situations in life that suggest I am good at broadcasting them.

I was looking for the mysterious mentor when I left home. The magical instructor, the hindu living in a cave, the old man in the mountain with all knowledge. What are you looking for?

Because I sense many of the people I chat with and have gone are like you, niph, striker, oblivionaddicted, and all the people debating, and I.

You are on the front porch of discovering what you've been seeking. All of us, all we have to do is smile and the door will open; where people who knock are never let in.

If I sent a conflicting message between reading thoughts and people proving they can shape stone.

I am sorry.

The way I see it. Pseudo science is like having a car show.

And Science is like having a car race.

While the car show is interesting to look at. It does not settle the question of which car is faster.

If I sent a conflicting message between reading thoughts and people proving they can shape stone.

I am sorry.

The way I see it. Pseudo science is like having a car show.

And Science is like having a car race.

While the car show is interesting to look at. It does not settle the question of which car is faster.

You aren't conflicting; you're slowing.

While I pondered what to write...

Did all who I pondered fill my mind with broadcasts of thoughts?

Or was my mind broadcasting to your minds?

Or are all of us receiving and broadcasting at the same time?

:laugh:

I

Win!

Well all I know is I have seen you write better than that.