Woot! the fourms are back!

new61

Agreed. Fo3 Nexus was affected bigtime...no able to upload files...and currently some probs downloading files... When I wish to download a say armor reskin, it downloads into a Temporary Folder...I have made no such folder...normally you have a choice where to download the file but I cannot find any Temporary Foder anywhere on my cpu....

Hurry ad God speed to grt the forums up and working..... I WANNA GET READY FOR MOTHERSHIP ZETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Have a Merry Christmas.

Yes it's good to see the boards back, although when the projected hardware upgrades take place later in the month, further website embanjaxment is likely for a time I would think.

I miss the forums when they aren't available; even if I don't post I usually check in most days to see what's up.

Agreed. Fo3 Nexus was affected bigtime...no able to upload files...and currently some probs downloading files... When I wish to download a say armor reskin, it downloads into a Temporary Folder...I have made no such folder...normally you have a choice where to download the file but I cannot find any Temporary Foder anywhere on my cpu....

Hurry ad God speed to grt the forums up and working..... I WANNA GET READY FOR MOTHERSHIP ZETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Have a Merry Christmas.

Make sure you choose "download" instead "Open with" which may happen for the browser's known file extension (like zip, 7z, etc).

Anyway it is a browsers configuration issue, not the site.

Ritey doodles, I sloved my Downloading prob so im all set for Mothership Z....when ever it will be released today... Flippin heck... tho still early in the day....