1.7 Patch

beretta

Bad news Big time. The Fallout mod Manager (1.6 update) will not work with this. Any and all mods you install after you patched you game will only be able to be activated thru the original means:

Enableing the Data Files each and everytime you start the game from the Main menu... Flipping Annoying.... :wallbash:

So, just to make it all clear, if I install the patches 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and all the DLCs (together with Mothership Zeta soon) the mods will worl?

Is there by chance any importance of the order, like OA, Pitt, 1.5 then Broken Steel?

Or can I judt install all the patches and then the DLCs?

So, just to make it all clear, if I install the patches 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and all the DLCs (together with Mothership Zeta soon) the mods will worl?

Is there by chance any importance of the order, like OA, Pitt, 1.5 then Broken Steel?

Or can I judt install all the patches and then the DLCs?

Yes, the mods will work.

And no, the order in which you install the patches and DLC does not matter, just make sure the version you're using has support for the achievements of the DLCs you're using.

Hello!

I have a question

The last FOSE version is compatible with 1.6, If I install the 1.7 patch FOSE and all mods that use FOSE will not work?.

I have not installed yet the 1.7 pacth and Mothership Zeta because I am scare that many of the mods I have installed do not work

Thanks!!