1.7 Patch

beretta

Hello!

I have a question

The last FOSE version is compatible with 1.6, If I install the 1.7 patch FOSE and all mods that use FOSE will not work?.

I have not installed yet the 1.7 pacth and Mothership Zeta because I am scare that many of the mods I have installed do not work

Thanks!!

I've heard that it screws FOSE, but I've also heard it doesn't. So I'm in same boat as you on that point.

I've heard many times to place the Pitt before Operation Anchorage, but beyond that, and using FO3EDIT Master Update, 1.7 is fine.

Load Order should look something like

Fallout 3.esm

(if you have it)> Destruction mod whatever.esm (only one is an ESM file)

The Pitt.esm

Operation Anchorage.esm

Broken Steel.esm

Point Lookout.esm

Zeta.esm

at the beginning, just generally keep all files labeled .esm (not .esp flagged as ESM) at the beginning.

Oh and 1.6 didn't fix the .esp bug or the persistence requirement, you still need FO3Edit to run things proper.

From my testing i load the DLC's in this fashion:

Fallout3.esm

Broken steel.esm

Operation Anchorage.esm

The Pitt.esm

Point Lookout.esm

Zeta.esm

i've had no issues so far. basically im loading them in the order they were released sans BS as it is more related to the core game ^_^

whatever works for ya, I just stuck them the way I did to avoid conflicts; my game still crashes every couple of hours of play, and I can expect that from piling over a hundred mods onto some outdated beta .net framework from 2005.

I've some times run into issues, like putting Fallout 3 last (weird mistake) and crashing the game on start up, so I'd say, put your ESMs in some kind of order.