Favorites Menu Groups

wizcave

Hello Everyone, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this topic. While playing previously with Skyrim, there was a groups section within the favorites menu. There were 8 boxes below the favorites and you could assign armors, weapons, spells, etc. With the press of one key, you could change from one armor / weapon choice to another. It was a lot better than the Cat. Fav. mod. I don't recall deleting anything, but it is no longer in my game, and I cannot find it searching mods / images. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello Everyone, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this topic. While playing previously with Skyrim, there was a groups section within the favorites menu. There were 8 boxes below the favorites and you could assign armors, weapons, spells, etc. With the press of one key, you could change from one armor / weapon choice to another. It was a lot better than the Cat. Fav. mod. I don't recall deleting anything, but it is no longer in my game, and I cannot find it searching mods / images. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

what you need my friend is the latest version of sky

go to user interface category on the nexus mods first mod you see there is the oneyou want