Herms

Eternalbrazen

? guys without genitalia while still not having a womans genitalia are not guys....i dont know the technical term for that.....there definetly asexual though...but the modders have to take that upon themselves to complete, like if they incorporated the crotch shot in vats, i would so add dismemberment XO

• 3 weeks later...
If slof ports her BONERS! mod to fallout, you can use that, in the mean time, keep your eyes out for something like it, and dont forget the search engine is your friend.

Thanks for the reply :thumbsup: My dream has always been to create a Futanari in game character.

And now with so many 3D sites doing the same thing "my fetish has found a home" lol

There are some pictures of Andriod 18 from Dragonball Z with both male and female equipment having three-way sex with a guy and a girl that are very hot :cool:

Breeze's nude male pack has a rooster in it (and his improved skeleton includes extra bones for animating it, with erection control and everything) , wouldn't be a big deal to copy it, jam it into the female mesh and saving.

You will replace all the females meshes though, so be warned...

If slof ports her BONERS! mod to fallout, you can use that,

No you can't.

If I mod for Fallout it will be NO conversions to female. Ever. I'm sick of seeing my name crop up in topics like this.