Server move in progress (report bugs here)

Dark0ne

I haven't noticed any comments on download speed. I'm really hoping it isn't just my computer, but since the server move I've only managed 3-4 KB/s... I'm downloading a 6.18MB file and it's taking forever.

When I test my ISP I'm getting 2.8 Mb/s download speed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I live on the West Coast of Canada if it makes any difference.

Thanks.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unable to down thumb any mods, but I am able to up thumb them.

Error message I get:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'tes'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/tes/public_html/includes/mysql_remote.php on line 5

The mysql database is currently down. Please come back a little later.

It seem that on the "All Phalanx Modules" section any comments that were posted after August 9th 2009 are no longer there. Also any comments left in the file endorsements after the same date could not be found.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1925

Read the link posted just above or below yours, it will explain everything.

Buddah

Buddah do you know why all the thumbnail images in the "images" section of every mod I have looked at is blurry beyond belief until you open a full view for it?

Also I usually get quite a few comments on my mods when I release a new version but the comment box has been dead lately. Might just be people being lazy though; I don't know. :D

Edited by RegentEagle

When I set the "Length between file rating reminders?" in Preferences to anything that notifies me (i.e. anything that's not "Never"), I get the following page when it tries to notify me:

http://i30.tinypic.com/jqrk2g.png

If I click the X and refresh the page, I can browse the site normally, until it tries to notify me a day later, in which I get that page like shown in the picture.

Speeds are quite a bit faster today. Still not near what they were before though.

Fallout 3 Nexus - Washington D.C. server - 30-40KB/s.

TES Nexus - Seattle server - 90-100KB/s.

- Dallas server - 48-51KB/s.

Those speeds apply for every file I've tried. I'm not comlaining, just wanted to give you the info...