Server move in progress (report bugs here)

Dark0ne

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddah,

I've forgot was this asked before or not, so excuse me.

I've set in my preferences an option to tell me every day to rate all downloaded files, BUT BEFORE the server move the file rating reminder wasn't jumping at me every day after I've rated all those files that I've got downloaded. NOW it's annoys me every single day, despite the fact that everything was rated! And this occurs only at tesnexus, fallout3nexus works just fine, without this problem!

Venomous Serpent, from Russia with wish of good luck in life to all of us there

Buddah,

I cleared the cache for Firefox and I would state that things are worse now possibly...any other ideas? Thank you! :)

Yes the first time back it has to load everything off line not from the cache, so it will take longer. I am ll over the sites and have no issues with any browser I am using.

But I have run into this issue with customers computers. How much free space do you have on your HDD?

Also if you are using google toolbar or yahoo tool bar try disabling them. Also make sure you have java and cookies enabled for the site.

Buddah,

I've forgot was this asked before or not, so excuse me.

I've set in my preferences an option to tell me every day to rate all downloaded files, BUT BEFORE the server move the file rating reminder wasn't jumping at me every day after I've rated all those files that I've got downloaded. NOW it's annoys me every single day, despite the fact that everything was rated! And this occurs only at tesnexus, fallout3nexus works just fine, without this problem!

Venomous Serpent, from Russia with wish of good luck in life to all of us there

Go in and make sure the preferences are set to what you want. Then log out, close your browser. Launch you browser and log back in and see if it corrects the issue.

BUDDAH:

Go in and make sure the preferences are set to what you want. Then log out, close your browser. Launch you browser and log back in and see if it corrects the issue.

OK, I did it. I'll tell you if that worked only tomorrow, though. Reminder was spamming me only once a day, but without any downloads. The pereferences are just the same with the fallout3nexus, but the latter wasn't giving me any problems of that kind. I wasn't downloading anything from the fallout and this annoying window wasn't popping up every day I visit that site, unlike the tesnexus in the same circumstances. Thank you for now. (Please, excuse my grammar or lame English, I've not got any practice in your language for a few month)

Buddah, this reminder makes me crazy and mad!!!

It had waited just exactly for more than 24 hours to pass and popped up again! I WASN'T downloading anything from the last wednesday at least and EVERYTHING is rated! What does it want from me?! That's how I do understand this: You hadn't any downloads -> you've got nothing to rate -> the reminder shouldn't show up. If that is so, then Fallout site works just perfect, but maybe I'm missing something?

P.S. I'm getting asleep now. It's kinda late of now in Russia (about midnight alerady) and it was VERY hard Monday, so I won't respond until tomorrow again...

Edited by Venomous Serpent