Server move in progress (report bugs here)

Dark0ne

"Just FYI the site is a little unstable at the moment. Perodically with an interval of about 4-5 minitrs the site seems too go offline. But after about 1 min. it's back."

Ive noticed this as well, i just figured it was just a lil bug from the new servers. theres a lot of stuff on this site and just switching it all over 123..is never going to be a smooth process im sure they'll fix it.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks i am getting instant loads, keep it up the good work dark one and buddah, but there seems to bugs here and there, i am having trouble promoting sometimes, something to do you with password denied and such, strange.

Got an uploader problem - I'm unable to edit the description for Pluggy. Everything seems to work, but when I check the file afterwards it still has the old description. I was able to modify the version of the file from 129 to 130, and to upload files, but I can't seem to change the main description.

thx dark and buddah for the time and effort you put into the server i just started a few days ago but i love it.Also i have been having troubble sometimes with server sometimes it goes down and just comes back up in a mins or so.

Gotta say, the forums are definitely snappier now, which is odd considering they moved from within my state, to outside of my country and across the pond. Ah, ain't networks wonderful?

Thanks Guys!!

All the problems I was experiencing seem to have gone like the missing comments/IPS errors and so on.

Thanks You for all the hard work and I am so Happy the servers now in the UK. Site loads lightning fast now :)

This move has my Endorsement :)

I've fixed the site going down every 5 minutes or so. That was a legacy script from the old server restarting the database every 5 minutes if it thought it was down :X

I'll look in to description editing now.