Mailbox size (premium members)

HugePinball

First, I'd again like to thank Dark0ne and the mods here for creating and maintaining such great sites. I'm sure that with the new faster and more stable platform, it will only get better. Based on past performance, I'm confident that the various small issues to be expected from a server migration will be addressed and resolved quickly.

The server move reminded me that I should help support the site with more than words, so yesterday I purchased a premium membership.

I was curious if increasing the size of personal message mailboxes for premium members has ever been discussed. I think an increase from 50 to 100 maximum messages would be appropriate, although I don't know if the database requirements or other reasons would make this impractical. If this was an issue before, perhaps with the new server platform it will be possible in the future?

Sorry if this is a repeated subject - I couldn't find any comments about it anywhere else.

A separate thought: What would you think about an option for premium members to turn on advertising? It would provide a simple and indirect way to continue to provide some financial support to the site. If there was such an option, I would turn it on, at least some of the time.

The mailbox size is a good idea, and one I completely overlooked. Lets see if there isn't anything else I can't improve on the forum end...

...I've upped the max messages total from 50 to 500 and the total size of the upload pool from 1000k to 5000k.

Oh, kick ass! 10x increase a bit more than I expected! I was almost ready to clean out my mailbox again, and now it's so empty :)

Thank you Dark0ne!

Wow, somehow I haven't given you kudos yet <-- this has now been fixed