The name's Lizer. Duda Lizer.

Dudalizer

Greetings. :banana: My name is Dudalizer, and I am a total newb at anything to do with modding. Having done just about everything there is to do in Oblivion that does not involve mods I joined this site with the hope of getting some new stuff to make my Oblivion experience a bit more interesting

I am also interested learning how to create mods of my own. I am hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction on how I would learn to do it.

You've come to right place! There are plenty of both mods and modders who would be half or in full willing ot assist you in that regard.

Welcome to the nexus! I hope you enjoy your stay here! I would you give you a fishy stick but I just happen to not be too fond of seafood.

Carry on then. Huzzah! *Falls in lava*

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/112/l_81ce744ca08247118b75e376c7697135.jpg

You've come to right place! There are plenty of both mods and modders who would be half or in full willing ot assist you in that regard.

Welcome to the nexus! I hope you enjoy your stay here! I would you give you a fishy stick but I just happen to not be too fond of seafood.

Carry on then. Huzzah! *Falls in lava*

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/112/l_81ce744ca08247118b75e376c7697135.jpg

did someone mention fishy stick!

:thanks:

@dezdimona, aww, thanks for the welcome and pic of a nude human zebra hybrid thing. It's what I've always wanted.

@kungfubellydancer(my two favorite things things in the world BTW), thanks for the thought. I would accept a fishy stick, but I am not too fond it seafood either. ;)

Greetings. :banana: My name is Dudalizer, and I am a total newb at anything to do with modding. Having done just about everything there is to do in Oblivion that does not involve mods I joined this site with the hope of getting some new stuff to make my Oblivion experience a bit more interesting

I am also interested learning how to create mods of my own. I am hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction on how I would learn to do it.

I am a new modder but, I can help you with something if u need, I can create some cool mods with scripts - only few that scripts I know/can work with, I haven't finish Lesson 5 on CS Wiki website. Still I can do NPC packages like Eat and other ones.

PM me or post somewhere on "Mod troblesooting".

WELCOME!!! be carefull not to get too adicted to Ancient Aeon's polls tongue.gif
very mad :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: , :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: really mad, very mad :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: .

Don't listen to him, just keep voting on my polls. :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: