greetings

chrysator

hello all

... Im not really new to the forum ... I have been reading quite alot in the last months... i just finally decided to create an account ant participate in the debates of this forum.

I started because after buying and playing fallout 3 for about a week i was so amazed that i read everything i could find about it. Thats when i eventually found the GECK and saw that it was possible to create mods for FO3.

I have never made a mod before ... but i am intending to to so now ... who knows maybe im really going to start modding.

I am from switzerland, not too young not too old :P, currently studying maths macro economy and informatics...

I must say its a great forum! Keep up the good work guys

chrysator -out-

I'm flattered that you fell in love with the Nexus! Of course I have had nothing to do with it, I haven't been on in ages. I hope you have fun with mods and modding, but really, all this stuff about playing FO3 and 'currently' studying? I don't think that's a good mix, do you? You need to concentrate on your classes!

Hehehe don't let me start sounding like your mother. It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you make the most of it while you are among us.

Of course, I always send this cheap photo of myself to the newbies, so it guarantees they will be thoroughly disturbed by me. *Shrugs*

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/112/l_81ce744ca08247118b75e376c7697135.jpg