Best female nude mod?

scyris99

• 3 weeks later...

My guess would be it's how you are trying to download. All of the popular body replacers are very old mods, and were designed to be downloaded manually (i.e. NOT with the Download With Manager big green button).

Beyond that, which is best is a purely subjective thing. My Oblivion is much like the real world, and it's male and female NPCs come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes (courtesy of Blockhead and every body replacer mod I've been able to find ... yes, I use them all as resources).

• 3 years later...

most mods seem to be corrupt when I download them. what's wrong?

I guess no one knows ... or cares.

you have to tell people what mods you are using so they can help otherwise they won't know what is causing your corruption because we don't know what mods you have installed in your game as it is different for everyone on here as to what corrupts there game

• 1 month later...

Please include links so that others (such as myself too) can get to these said mods :sad:

Not sure if that was aimed at me Left ... but here it is anyways.

Base install is RobertMaleBodyReplacerV52 and EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion (which gives the appropriate equipment replacer for each) and then Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2. I use a somewhat semi-complete Seamless installation on top of that ... somewhat complete because my base body installs were customised before I got around to trying out Seamless so I was selective about what parts of it I wanted and didn't want (link Seamless - OCOv2).

The base install is further modified by my Blockheading project (both meshes and textures). My primary resources for that are SetBody Reloaded Blockhead Edition (seamless quality meshes) and Female Body Retextured (close to seamless quality) but I also use selections from a wide variety of meshes and textures which are not seamless quality (variety has a higher priority for me that seams I have no trouble ignoring).