Why Fallout 3 Is Better On The PC

MattJo

I have it for 360 and PC, when I got the 360 version I didn't have a PC capable of running Fallout 3. This has now changed and I'm running amok with mods for the game. Really though modding any game you've played before really does give it a ton of replay value. But do I regret buying the 360 version? Not a bit, it's a great game no matter what you play it on.

i have both on the xbox and pc its all about the mods make fallout alot better

just have a little look at this video i just made :thumbsup:

Nice article.

After picking up some items in Rivet City I headed to Dukov’s house. I had always liked the house so I decided to buy it and settle in. I already owned a house in Megaton, an apartment in Tenpenny Towers, and a hideout in Canterbury Commons but I figured one more house wouldn’t hurt.

I just wonder how many people would gladly go from playing the PC version to playing the console version.

I rented it on the 360, my friend owns it on the PS3, and I own it on the PC. I've played it across them all, and I have to say I found the PC version the most enjoyable. Alot of that is probably do to the mod's, but even before I started modding it I enjoyed playing it on the PC more. Compared to the console versions, the game just looked better on the PC.

I've always been a fan of PC gaming, so the controls were alot more natural there for me too. With consoles you suffer the problem of trying to force so many things onto one controller with limited button space that makes doing things feel awkward and uncomfortable IMO.