Dragon Models

Zephyr102

Aside from SaidenStorm's Akatosh dragon mount, I've seen several beautiful dragon models out there in various pictures (two prime examples can be seen here and here, among other fine pieces by Floydian1). However, my various Google/site/forum searches have not turned up the mods featuring these creatures. Any help tracking these beasts down would be very welcome!

Aside from SaidenStorm's Akatosh dragon mount, I've seen several beautiful dragon models out there in various pictures (two prime examples can be seen here and here, among other fine pieces by Floydian1). However, my various Google/site/forum searches have not turned up the mods featuring these creatures. Any help tracking these beasts down would be very welcome!

This is just as guess, but the style of the first picture reminds me of some of those Lineage rips by some Chinese modders. I would guess the second pic is another rip. If you want them you'll have to figure out which Chinese site they're on because I doubt they'd be allowed here.

• 1 month later...

I found those same screenshots on the official bethesda forums, they link to a gallery. The poster of the screenshots seems to know the creator of the dragon loading screens.

I've just trawled google, and could not find any lineage dragons that match the ones in the screenshots.

The only 'clue' I have is this model, which looks similar to some of the dragons. There are two chinese characters at the top left of the screenshots. I think that's the 3ds max filename.

So, possibly...

There's one thing I hate.

These bas--- who make private mods.

Thank god not everyone is so egoist and self important.

Well then, you might want to educate yourself on WHY they did not release it to the general public.

Porting content from other games into Oblivion is NOT legal and NOT allowed by Bethesda, the original creators or the Nexus.

It was wrong of the Chinese modder to even share it with Floydian. Even though it is not available for download by thousands, the distribution from one person to another is the same thing as "distributing illegal content." Whether it is with one person or 1 million, distribution is still distribution.

LHammonds