A Level Results

TheTerminator2004

So, anyone else expecting A level results today? And did you manage to get the grades for uni (if you're going)?

I'm still waiting for my actual results, but I've just been on the UCAS website (which is completely overloaded with students all doing the same thing lol), and it says my place Cardiff uni has been confirmed :D So big yayz for me. How did everyone else do?

So, anyone else expecting A level results today? And did you manage to get the grades for uni (if you're going)?

I'm still waiting for my actual results, but I've just been on the UCAS website (which is completely overloaded with students all doing the same thing lol), and it says my place Cardiff uni has been confirmed :D So big yayz for me. How did everyone else do?

Congratulations! Cardiff is just over the water from me. My brother got hi results for the first year of sixth form and he seems pleased.

However, I'm just waiting for the media to start saying that exams are easier when everyone gets good results.

Every year more and more students are getting higher and higher grades, which sort of negates the system. My personal opinion? The students aren't getting smarter, the exams aren't getting easier, it's simply that the exam styles don't change from year to year so the teachers get better and better at knowing exactly how to teach the subject for optimum marks.

Good luck to all involved.