Spear and Javelin Mod [WIP]

Soolie

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would appreciate if the author would atleast post once per week or every 2 weeks kinda "update" post ... maybe giving details about his progress and maybe even an early release. i ve watched his vids and it looks fine...

Like said before. Modding doesn't dominate life. He could be busy, he could be on vacation, he could be sick, or he could just not be feeling like working on the mod. Then there would be no progress or need for updates, and he'd likely not want to post them.

Or, he's just working on more technical stuff which doesn't require updates either since its not something as tangible.

Something VERY important to remember:

Modders do not owe you ANYTHING. This is not a "product". It's a free modification/DLC (however small the mod may be) that the author is expending time, and effort on for absolutely no tangible gain.

That said, some mods are for themselves and then released to the community; some love the endorsements and the praise. But you cannot expect a modder to love these things and even if he/she did they STILL do not have an obligation to give you anything at all.

i dont mind about some rename mods but this here is a masterpiece. i just hope soolie finishs this mod as fast as possible. its just THE mod.

Faster is not always better, as we can see with Skyrim. :P

Edited by Matthiaswagg