YAY 500 posts!

antonkr

Congragulations! (<--- can't spell :P ) ANYWAY

How doea not make sense Aeon? Other than it being spelt wrong.

ANYWAY, can't wait till I get 500 posts, I know EXACTLY what my title is going to be... hehehe

No, Ancient Aeon, yours make sense laugh.gif.
Mine does make sense, but I wonder why the topic starter's title is the Secretary of Defense. I didn't know why he's the Secretary of Defense, seems likes not defending anything.

Congratulations on your 500th post. Keep posting (especially on my polls)

Like this : http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=146118 (do I have to promote my polls everywhere ?)

I choosed the secretary of defence because today i was doing mission in flight simulator where you have to fly secretary of defence to some place, after 30 minutes of flying he says: Ouch my back. I failed the mission

I choosed the secretary of defence because today i was doing mission in flight simulator where you have to fly secretary of defence to some place, after 30 minutes of flying he says: Ouch my back. I failed the mission
I wished I could play Flight Simulator X on my pc, if I can, I'm going to buy it. (still don't makes sense with the nexus)

mine makes sense....lol
Yes, except for the writer part. EVERYONE CAN WRITE !!! (but it can be good or not). Mine still makes more sense because the number of polls I have made.

Here, I've made another poll : http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=146613

huh when i did something like this, the mods where angered, like dark one and buddah. They say they don't normally allow this sort of thing, but hey congratulations on your 500 post anyway :thumbsup: .

they also siad to keep it quite and put in your sig or something next time.

huh when i did something like this, the mods where angered, like dark one and buddah. They say they don't normally allow this sort of thing, but hey congratulations on your 500 post anyway :thumbsup: .

I remember that... I commented in that thread.