Screenshot

Themisive

Well if you need full version of Fraps you can get it here ** FileFront link removed **

And also to change the format I usually do this:

1. Open the screenshot with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

2. Then click that disc thingie which says Copy To (Ctrl+S)

3. Chose the place where you want to save your screenshot. And below the window where you can rename your screenshot there is a window named

Save as type and there you can change your screenshot format into jpeg, gif or other formats.

Hope that helped! :biggrin:

Well if you need full version of Fraps you can get it here

Full version? As in pre-registered and PIRATED ( :pirate: ) ???

I will be checking into this particular download. If it is pirated software, expect the ban hammer to be visiting you.

EDIT: Research complete.

Official download page: http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Current "real" version: 3.2.2, Build 11497 (31st Mar 2010)

Current "real" file size: 1,965 kb

Registered to: ---unregistered---

Linked version: 3.0.1, Build 10506 (8th Nov 2009)

Linked file size: 2,492 kb

Registered to: John Smith, Single User License

After checking into this, it does indeed seem to be pirated software and I am doing one more check to verify.

EDIT: Yep, the 3.0.1 version captured screenshots and video WITHOUT the fraps logo. Pirated software confirmed...removing download link and banning member.

LHammonds (File Admin)

The unregistered version of Fraps only saves screenshots in uncompressed BMP format. Look further up in this topic to see my solution to batch convert all BMP files to either PNG or JPG.

The registered ($37) version of Fraps can save to BMP, JPG, PNG or TGA formats and does not have the logo watermark on all the images / video.

LHammonds