Vote for the MOD you want, and I'll build it.

Zefire89

If you go with the douse fire mod, please make sure that it is compatible with lighting mods and/or ENB. ELFX eliminates all ambient light sources, for example.

I always tell myself that the ever burning fires (braziers, campfires, candles) in Skyrim's unoccupied ruins, forts, and mines are due to some special technique involving fire salts or alteration magic. But if that is a technology known to the Nords, why would the candle burning forever in "Candlehearth Hall" be such a miraculous phenomenon?

1.) every Fate/zero and Fate/stay night character's(s') armor weapons and as followers

2.) naruto characters as followers preferably kakashi, minato, madara, sauske, pain, and itachi

3.) dinosaurs as enemy creatures (dragons dont count lol)

4.) also, i want all the tailed beast from naruto as followers and enemies

5.) some OST's from animes

6.) Kratos from the god of war series

7.) armor and weapons and magic attacks from the Saint Seiya series/knights of the zodiac + i would most definitely like them as marriageable followers.

8.) i want to see some creatures from the Yu-Gi-Oh card game as followers and enemies

9.) and I WANT REVANS ARMOR FROM KOTOR(knight of the old republic) PLEASE

sorry i dont know how to insert images yet

10.) NOBODY WANTS AN EMIYA SHIROU FOLLOWER LOL maybe we'll see in the F/SN [REMAKE]

11.) Creatures From star wars enemies and followers ranchors, wampa, ackleys however you spell them sorry

12.) if at all possible i would like a real pokemon mod

13.) it would be nice to see giant mech robots like you see in Gundam, valvrave, and code geass as enemies or followers

14.) I WOULD LIKE AN ATTACK ON TITAN MOD PLZ

15.)characters transformation, attacks, armor, and as followers from the DBZ series

16.) some more gun mods if at all possible

i may have more idea come to mind in the future but for now this is all i got

thanks you

these are my request

Edited by kristophucer