Does anyone else find this offensive?

Herculine

I prefer to define humor by a quote from Will Rogers.

If there is no malice in your heart, there can be none in your jokes.

Nothing wrong here, object humor is all.

But I am going to move this to the off topic area, where a little more latitude is allowed.

Buddah

No one reported this, it came up on one of my searches and I took time to laugh and watch my belly jiggle.

Funny. Mostly because there are guys that honestly believe that and one of my best friends who happens to be a girl knows her way around a computer better than anyone i've ever met.

On a Trans-Atlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die!" she wails. Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! No one has ever made me really feel like a woman! Well I've had it! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN??"

For a moment there is silence. everyone has forgotten their own peril, and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then, a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like a woman," he says. He's gorgeous! Tall, built, with flowing black hair and jet black eyes, he starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time. No one moves. The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the strange man approaches. He removes his shirt. Muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her, and extends the arm holding his shirt to the trembling woman, and whispers: "Iron this."

On a Trans-Atlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die!" she wails. Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! No one has ever made me really feel like a woman! Well I've had it! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN??"

For a moment there is silence. everyone has forgotten their own peril, and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then, a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like a woman," he says. He's gorgeous! Tall, built, with flowing black hair and jet black eyes, he starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time. No one moves. The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the strange man approaches. He removes his shirt. Muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her, and extends the arm holding his shirt to the trembling woman, and whispers: "Iron this."

I lol'd :D

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/Blackwidow5080/rofl.gif

Hahahahaha!!!! I lol everytime I read this!!!

No one reported this, it came up on one of my searches and I took time to laugh and watch my belly jiggle.

I laughed at these so hard!! :sweat:

I liked the joke...but the thought of Buddah watching his belly jiggle really blew me off xD.

As for the picture.....it's just made for humour. Not pointing that females are the weaker sex or anything. Just plain humour.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman