Girl Gamers

Herculine

I get easily offended by many stereotypes. Sorry, but I do get emotional when people try to lessen my worth as a human being by using gender as tool for measuring my self-worth. It's infuriating! I didn't realized for instance, when joining the U.S.M.C., that woman weren't allowed to go into the field and fight alongside the men. That was whole reason why I enlisted! I thought this was America! I'm not there to drive guys into combat, and then run back to base. F—k that! Grrrr…Sure, I'm small, but I was a better shot than most of the men there, and had greater endurance too. A shocker I suppose, since I don't look butch but should that matter? No…but I does. I was demoted by my C.O. when I broke his orders, joined the guys in the field, and helped save his life. Go figure.

I'm from Egypt, and in my country, there's men who still have multiple wives. That's why I enjoy living in the States so much. Woman can afford to look at gender based jokes, and laugh. We can date who we like. Do as we please, and live as human beings. But it's a freedom shared by few. Considering the billions of woman across the world, a majority don't have equal rights.

Phew...

That's also why I enjoy gaming. The gloves come off, buttons are mashed, and may the best PERSON win! Before coming here, I played Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on the PS3 under the alias, Turmoil. When people saw my name, they knew what time it was. I give G36C smack-downs! And as a matter a fact, I think it's time to pay some old friends a visit…

Well said. Wait WTF??? women are not allowed on the field alongside men. Thats stupid.

no they cannot enter combat.Though 0ur government allows women in the military,its still looked upon as women are thw weaker sex.

HerculinePosted Yesterday, 09:42 PM Antonkr, surely you're joking

I believe he's serious....this is Sparta!!!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get easily offended by many stereotypes. Sorry, but I do get emotional when people try to lessen my worth as a human being by using gender as tool for measuring my self-worth. It's infuriating! I didn't realized for instance, when joining the U.S.M.C., that woman weren't allowed to go into the field and fight alongside the men. That was whole reason why I enlisted! I thought this was America! I'm not there to drive guys into combat, and then run back to base. F—k that! Grrrr…Sure, I'm small, but I was a better shot than most of the men there, and had greater endurance too. A shocker I suppose, since I don't look butch but should that matter? No…but I does. I was demoted by my C.O. when I broke his orders, joined the guys in the field, and helped save his life. Go figure.

I'm from Egypt, and in my country, there's men who still have multiple wives. That's why I enjoy living in the States so much. Woman can afford to look at gender based jokes, and laugh. We can date who we like. Do as we please, and live as human beings. But it's a freedom shared by few. Considering the billions of woman across the world, a majority don't have equal rights.

Phew...

That's also why I enjoy gaming. The gloves come off, buttons are mashed, and may the best PERSON win! Before coming here, I played Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on the PS3 under the alias, Turmoil. When people saw my name, they knew what time it was. I give G36C smack-downs! And as a matter a fact, I think it's time to pay some old friends a visit…

Well said. Wait WTF??? women are not allowed on the field alongside men. Thats stupid.

no they cannot enter combat.Though 0ur government allows women in the military,its still looked upon as women are thw weaker sex.

HerculinePosted Yesterday, 09:42 PM Antonkr, surely you're joking

I believe he's serious....this is Sparta!!!!

Umm :unsure: actually i didn't know that. And I disagree with that. Women can be as good or as bad in combat just like man.

Well if i were a commander i wouldn't be sure if i wanted to have women in the field. Not because they can fail the operation because I would be scared if something happens, I would have probably got into more trouble then if it would happen to man. well i am not sure. :confused:

I was told, the psychological effects of woman in the combat are area are such:

1. Men have a higher rate of aggression when woman aren't around, and are more prone to killing.

2. Woman have emotional attachments to human beings and are less likely to commit acts of cruelty and savagery.

3. When combined in combat scenarios, the rate of infidelity is tripled.

I feel that...

1. A well trained soldier will kill whenever his life is threatened. Hell, most husbands will kill an intruder so save his wife, and needs now training to do so. Only a reason.

2. I know woman. None can be more cruel...

3. When men and woman are combined in any scenario, the rate of infidelity is tripled!

The funny thing is of what i find with the "Girl Gamers" thing.

I find that most guys are actually afraid to play girls in a versus mode type of game. Take for example, Call of Duty or Halo.

I know a couple of girls who entered the XLeague TV Halo 3 tournments last year, and got to the Semi-Finals as the first ever girl 2v2 team to ever do that.

Guys would consider that a threat :P I find it hilarious tbh. Even when girls are TOTALLY hammering the guys in the scorecards in games. Guys are still being called the betters cos they sit on their asses most of the day playing games, getting practice. lawl. or at least most serious gamers are. lol

Kind regards,

Jav'

Oh for the record, I'm with the girls on this one, just because it amuses me how guys hate to get beat by girls in games. I've been beaten a couple of times, I'm not ashamed of it :D