Girl Gamers

Herculine

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video games and girl gamers,thats what I'm talkin about! :closedeyes:

... and so is the way I understood it, sweet Lady :happy:, my apologies if I fooled someone. That's why I spoke about "positive focusing". You friends known my position as I've explained it on previous posts: "girls and boys are equals, but differents" and I just wanted to share it with anybody, rob_b was here as an example of conclusion, showing us a way to share our passion.

I'm not used with posting in internet forums and well experienced with online games, just sometimes in private Lan party with my friends as yet. Sorry, I look like a prehistoric man and must be more careful with words then. :confused:

Girls gamers rocks! And Boys too, sorry Herculine (Lol). :P

Our perseption of the world is changing deeply now with internet, things are going very fast in your life today, too fast sometimes, and new ideas are shared all upon the world. New generations must grow with them now, and accept this fact: video games are not the men's monopoly!

A beautiful picture I found on the net by googling "Girl gamer", here The link, enjoy it!

cool.I own the civilian version of the weapon she holding. Games,guns,girls,kinda go together, at least for me!

*ot*http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/Blackwidow5080/ARML5A4CBA2Klg.jpg

armalite

Girls are into many things besises men and being housewives,guns is a hobby of mine also.

Girls with guns... could be pretty messy at certain times of the month... LOL

No kidding... I like my guns, but I certainly would hate to say the wrong thing at "that time of the month"... yikes :ohmy:

Girls with guns... could be pretty messy at certain times of the month... LOL

Wow! That's something! :whistling:

What I like most about girl gamers is when someone calls'em "dudes". Awesome posts girls make when named like that :biggrin: :))))

lol they call me "dude" and "man" all the time on TF2 and my name is Miss Medic lol....I don't care much haha, I call everyone else dude and man too :P

Guys and girls can be sensitive. There are a few too many gamers who take it WAY too seriously. I like the game as much as anyone else, but when they start flipping out and calling everyone else stupid...now come on. I've heard this from girls and guys. You can be serious, but it's a game ffs :rolleyes:

as for the picture on the first page...well, I don't know. It kinda makes me upset in a way but in other ways it doesn't. I'm a traditional woman and I clean, cook, iron, etc...but I also play games and have my own PC.

what makes me mad about it is, some men still think that women should do that and that only....I can't believe there is still chauvinism.