Americans

t3hf4ll0ut

Every country has people who reside in it that claim that their country is indeed the devil.. that their country is full of conspiracy and covering up the truth..and the truth usually consist of lots of dead people.. tax control.. and political puppetering. These people are devout in their belief that their country is evil..that their government is a farce and should be reformed or even disbanned. These people believe that their country is full of warmongers..who should instead of killing people in other countries..should be focused on peace talks and Weapon bans....and years from now..when their country does INDEED break apart and crash..they are gonna throw it in all our faces...without realizing that their own doubt and negativity for their own homeland..is what brought them to this situation....

Get off yer asses and DO something about it... :thumbsup:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without realizing that their own doubt and negativity for their own homeland..is what brought them to this situation....

err no.

the people caimpaining for peace and rally for reform in their countrys govement are to blame, if/when the status quo end up running it into the ground?

I don't see that at all.

People complain because they aren't happy, because they want better. They aren't happy with mediocre, or "what gets the job done". They want "PERFECT". And it's those people that should shut up and quit being unhappy and wanting more than they actually deserve - which is a shallow mass grave. Perfectionism is the reason I believe people complain about this and that, yet they don't realize that the ones THEY put in power are trying to please EVERYONE, and that's a pointless logic, as everyone who has COMMON SENSE would know you just can't please everyone.

People complain because they aren't happy, because they want better. They aren't happy with mediocre, or "what gets the job done". They want "PERFECT". And it's those people that should shut up and quit being unhappy and wanting more than they actually deserve - which is a shallow mass grave. Perfectionism is the reason I believe people complain about this and that, yet they don't realize that the ones THEY put in power are trying to please EVERYONE, and that's a pointless logic, as everyone who has COMMON SENSE would know you just can't please everyone.

if people dont want perfection we probably still would sit in caves and throw stones at each other!

but somehow you are right, cuz nobody is perfect and no one ever will!

without realizing that their own doubt and negativity for their own homeland..is what brought them to this situation....

err no.

the people caimpaining for peace and rally for reform in their countrys govement are to blame, if/when the status quo end up running it into the ground?

I don't see that at all.

There is a difference between rallying for peace and wishing your country dead.. You can still give %100 support for your country while protesting peace. Sides.. protesters are at least doing something about what they believe in. my point is for those who sit on their asses all day long and rant about how their country is F'd up on so many lvls and DO absolutly NOTHING to fix the situation.. if complaining is all they are good for,they might as well move to another country where they might feel more comfortable.

Well....my eyes were just opened. i had never thought any one considered america or americans stupid. i had allways thought america was looked up to. why else would other countries come to us for help? :unsure:

I mean sure, ther has been alot of idots in power, but that doesnt mean the americans as a whole are idoits as well. and there are many other countries that have problems. on the first page i had read a post abou how some one had looked things up becouse they enjoyed learning. i do that as well. :mellow:

oh and homer simpson should be replaced with peter griffen.

There is a difference between rallying for peace and wishing your country dead.. You can still give %100 support for your country while protesting peace. Sides.. protesters are at least doing something about what they believe in. my point is for those who sit on their asses all day long and rant about how their country is F'd up on so many lvls and DO absolutly NOTHING to fix the situation.. if complaining is all they are good for,they might as well move to another country where they might feel more comfortable.

Complaining(freedictionary.com)

1. To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.

2. To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge

Do what exactly besides complain? really, I'd, pretend I am a average american, would like to know what more I could do to change global issues that are seemingly out of my controll.

protesting on the street= showing discontent, basically complaining.

Writing your congressman/ localMP to campain in goverment on your behalf, to stop illegal wars, such as the second Iraq war. = expressing disatisfaction= complaining.

I think your suggestion these "complainers" move to another country, well, yeah, just shows intollerance imo. but no one cares about my opinion. I'll just go back to building hospitals and doing aid work if/when I can afford to.