Things about Oblivion that make you roll your eyes

Megatarius

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is

and darkprodigy4u... all i can say is wow ><. but no aging, right?

I actually think you age a little bit, yourself that is. If you bring up the showracemenu thing after a year has past, (or less, for that matter) then it will show your "age" slider a little more to the right than when you started the game. Of course vampirisim will greatly increase the rate at which you age while infected (unless you disable vampire aging with a mod). Keep in mind that a normal character will, for all intents and purposes, still look the same as when they were created. The changes are very subtle.

Yeah. it was frostfall 434 when i stopped playing that character. :happy:

"....no children just as there are no bathrooms"..

Of course there were bathrooms. They were very......environmentally friendly. So environmentally friendly, that these recepticles actually THRIVE off the excreted waste, and, in combination with sunlight, use chloroplasts to create glucose, with which these dainty little (or big) creations use to grow, and in some cases, even supply us with food, with which, after it has passed through the digestive system, may be redistributed upon these wonderous creations to start the process all over again.

Yes, I'm talking about trees. :thumbsup:

"....no children just as there are no bathrooms"..

Of course there were bathrooms. They were very......environmentally friendly. So environmentally friendly, that these recepticles actually THRIVE off the excreted waste, and, in combination with sunlight, use chloroplasts to create glucose, with which these dainty little (or big) creations use to grow, and in some cases, even supply us with food, with which, after it has passed through the digestive system, may be redistributed upon these wonderous creations to start the process all over again.

Yes, I'm talking about trees. :thumbsup:

Heh, and here I thought you were talking about Telvanni architecture. *chuckles*

Bethesda did not create bathrooms because that would be pointless and gross!

What kind of freak would want to play a game so they can watch NPCs take a crap?

Then again there are the wierdos who download the naked mods, so I bet the same kind of people would want to use a bathroom in a game.

Bethesda did not create bathrooms because that would be pointless and gross!

What kind of freak would want to play a game so they can watch NPCs take a crap?

It would not be pointless and gross, it would be realistic to include such locations in the game. Nobody's talking about actually crapping.

Though you could bet someone would make a mod where you could.

Anyone tried casting shock magic in the water? It doesn't kill you.

Don't forget about being chased by heavily armored guards and thinking "I'll ditch by swimming across the river," and they swim after you. :rolleyes: