Second Life

LithianLord

hehe...

I only play second life for its absurdity.

It's an absolute fun talking about existentialist philosophy with a two headed cat a furry penguin and a bdsm slave with rainbow eyes.

If only things like that happened in real life. Oh well, guess it would be weird to explain existentialism to a bdsm slave.

you hit the nail on the head about Digital sales there. I tried out SL back in the day and was interested in how you could make and sell your own meshes, textures, anything you create. for REAL cash.

That was my motivation as well, but I just can't get interested in learning the specifics of creating things for it, plus you have to pay little game-money fees for everything, including something as simple as uploading snapshots of your character. I didn't want to upgrade to a paid account so I just log in once in awhile to check the freebies.

If anyone wants to find me, my character's name is Epona Amaterasu, but I'll warn you that generally I'm on only a few minutes at a time.

I say we all pool together and start an in-game mall filled with our vendors and sell our cheap wares to other SLers for some ridiculous amount for how much effort we put into them and then just sit back and enjoy watching our bank accounts fill up with the unwanted money of people who have nothing to spend it on other then fake t-shirts with funny sayings on it and furry stuff.