ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

skyrim and cut content

webhead91

dear TES fans

i discovered lately that there was some content that was cut from skyrim. just how much was taken off ?

what mods can restore it ? and finally,would replaying the game with be worth it ?

thank you very much for your attention and take care ^^

There wasn't that much, necessarily, that was cut from the game yet retained in the game files. Arthmoor restored most of it:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47327

And I wouldn't say that it'd be worth replaying the game for what it restores if you're not eager to do so anyway. What it adds is mostly just miscellaneous things here and there. Nothing to get mad at Beth for removing (Or simply not utilizing in some cases) anyway.

dear TES fans

i discovered lately that there was some content that was cut from skyrim. just how much was taken off ?

what mods can restore it ? and finally,would replaying the game with be worth it ?

The Civil War was originally designed to be a proper beast of its own. It would have included sieges of each of the major cities, with each one of those sieges featuring a climax where you and your comrades fight the Jarl. There was also some juicy dialogue tied to those events too. Thanks to Apollodown and his Civil War Overhaul we get to see that cut content.

And I'd definitely say that content is worth starting a new character to see.

dear TES fans

The Civil War was originally designed to be a proper beast of its own. It would have included sieges of each of the major cities, with each one of those sieges featuring a climax where you and your comrades fight the Jarl. There was also some juicy dialogue tied to those events too. Thanks to Apollodown and his Civil War Overhaul we get to see that cut content.

i see,thank you for your advice ^^

any other mods that would restore content would be gladly welcomed :)

dear TES fans

i see,thank you for your advice ^^

any other mods that would restore content would be gladly welcomed :smile:

I believe that the quests Research Thief

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23971/?

and Rogue Wizard

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43117/?

and Missing Apprentices

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37244/?

Are all resurrected cut-content quests, although I could be mistaken on this.

@Cassie the link Imperistan posted all has that inside it, and more, like the Ancient Traveller for instance. And that's just one mod to do the work of all those you mention. You should switch to that.

Oh? Are they the same? Voiced and everything?

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much for the replies guys,i really appreciate it.

and cassie,i coudn't find the mod you mentionned,could you please link it down below ? (never mind i found it)

also,i'm starting a new thread discussing mods in terms of compatibility,and risks such as breaking the game. so make sure you check it out.

thanks again fellow gamers.

Edited by webhead91