• COKE
    • PEPSI
    • i hate them both
    • i dont drink soda
  2. 2. diet or regular

• Regular
    • Diet
    • i dont drink soda

Coke... Pepsi is just too sweet to drink on its own. And yes... I do happen to be one of those people who gives the waitstaff a brief pause and a glare when they tell me they only have Pepsi products. Not so much because it matters since I'm drinking it with food, but because I just happen to prefer the flavor.

Although, tastes aside, I see Pepsi as being a stronger company, financially, what with owning KFC, Tacobell, and several other smaller subsidiaries, and as they aren't saturated globally yet, unlike coke, still have room to grow. Coke is, however, the more internationally recognized product, translates better in most languages, is easier to say, so probably has a larger following.

...Pepsi is sweeter than Coke? You're kidding me right? :dry:

Speaking from personal experience, Coke is SWEETER than Pepsi. And YES, I have drank enough of both to say so. Now you may think I'm talking out of my arse, but this is one thing that I will fight to the death for, even if it means you can TRY to prove me WRONG.

Coke DOES NOT have the special ZIP to it that Pepsi does, and therefore lacks the taste one SHOULD learn to savour - just because it is POPULAR doesn't always mean it is BETTER. And yes, I'm one of those people who glares at the server when they offer Coke instead of Pepsi...

If this is science fact then Coca-Cola is best for guys as we have a high amount of iron in our blocd.

Some times people get too much iron in their systems taking multivitamins too often.

Why would I say such a stupifying thing?!

Here's Why:

Now this isn't a scientific fact I have tried, maybe MythBusters should try it, cause I am not wasting one to find out. I heard the school yard rumor, that, if you drop an old iron nail into a glass of Coca-Cola it will be gone in 24 hours.

I'm probably one of those few people who have tried both and really don't give a care about which one I drink. Personally, they both taste good and the same to me. Ah yes, but due to the fact Diet Coke/Pepsi contains Aspartame (which is an artificial sweetner surrounded by tons of controversy) I have vowed to never ever drink another diet drink.

Read this to learn more about the controversy surrounding the aspartame in diet drinks if you're interested.

http://www.ehponline.org/members/2005/8711/8711.pdf

I'm probably one of those few people who have tried both and really don't give a care about which one I drink. Personally, they both taste good and the same to me. Ah yes, but due to the fact Diet Coke/Pepsi contains Aspartame (which is an artificial sweetner surrounded by tons of controversy) I have vowed to never ever drink another diet drink.

Read this to learn more about the controversy surrounding the aspartame in diet drinks if you're interested.

Aspartame is a sick prank scientists like to play on health fanatics. I don't drink diet-anything, why should anyone want fake sweetness? It's like saying you prefer fake breasts over the real thing...

Aspartame is a sick prank scientists like to play on health fanatics. I don't drink diet-anything, why should anyone want fake sweetness? It's like saying you prefer fake breasts over the real thing...

Which is why I never drink it. I would say that it's something that should be banned, but that would put sweetners like Splenda, in the Stone Age again.

Anyway, back on topic.

I LOVE myCoke..back off its al mine,mine!! LOL

Strangely I hate Coke products. I prefer Pepsi other products...like Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, etc.

And when I want something I always say Cok or Pop...not soda, or soda pop..but Pop. Its a southern thing in America I think.

I incline towards Pepsi. It took a long time to establish my opinion, after purchasing carton after carton of each. I originally endorsed Coca-Cola, but not anymore. I don't really care whether PepsiCo or The Coca-Cola Company is stronger as a company, I just care about the taste. I don't drink pop on a regular basis, however.