• COKE
    • PEPSI
    • i hate them both
    • i dont drink soda
  2. 2. diet or regular

• Regular
    • Diet
    • i dont drink soda

If this is science fact then Coca-Cola is best for guys as we have a high amount of iron in our blocd.

Some times people get too much iron in their systems taking multivitamins too often.

Why would I say such a stupifying thing?!

Here's Why:

Now this isn't a scientific fact I have tried, maybe MythBusters should try it, cause I am not wasting one to find out. I heard the school yard rumor, that, if you drop an old iron nail into a glass of Coca-Cola it will be gone in 24 hours.

So we're basing a science fact on a non-science fact now? How does that work?

The reason why the nail might be gone is not because Coke has some sort of affinity toward iron, but instead that Coke, and most other Colas have a rather high acid content. It's so acidic that you can actually power smaller electric devices with it if you have a copper and zinc rod handy... Similar to a lemon or potato(e). Pepsi has the same sort of thing happening, but believe it has a lower concentration of those acids than coke does.

Diet Mountain Dew. Green is the color beverages should be. It indicates a belonging to the harmonic balance of the natural order. Did you know that Mountain Dew is not manufactured in a bottling plant like other sodas? The name comes from the fact that it is secretly distilled from the nectar of magical plants grown in the mountains by Elves. True story.

Diet Mountain Dew. Green is the color beverages should be. It indicates a belonging to the harmonic balance of the natural order. Did you know that Mountain Dew is not manufactured in a bottling plant like other sodas? The name comes from the fact that it is secretly distilled from the nectar of magical plants grown in the mountains by Elves. True story.

Uh... isn't Mountain Dew yellow? I suspect those elves may have something to do with it. :unsure: