What would you do with a time machine?

MythicDawnAssassin

I'd go back to before some people got on the 9/11 and say "yha, some stuffs going to go down on this plane so you might want to skip it"

I wouldn't tell 'em that it'd cause the grateists disaster in the modern time and make flying a (random insipidity) but I'm not a saint.

then go back to feudal japan era kill and loot a samurai of his stuff.

1998 and invest in Google and be rich hahaha.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would travel into yesterday and make me in the tank. Then i would go to mac donalds drive thru and get a triple cheeseburger. Then when police try to arrest me i go back into a time. Oh wait i would still be in jail OH crap

I would go into the future looks at the winning lottery numbers and goes back tot the present, and uses those numbers to win the lottery, in the millions yay.

What part of "The instructions read that it can only travel to the past" in the initial post did you not understand?

:woot: I would go back in feodal times, being a fearless Knight wearing my heavy armor for helping the widow and the orphan, then meet Joan Of Arc to be her champion, fall in love with her, and finaly save my Love from the burning flames - Ouch! By the Nonsensical piece of rubbish, that really *hurts*!

Then return in nowadays to regain consciousness in front of my pc, asking me what I'm waiting for, then would go back in feodal times... :biggrin:

:woot: I would go back in feodal times, being a fearless Knight wearing my heavy armor for helping the widow and the orphan, then meet Joan Of Arc to be her champion, fall in love with her, and finaly save my Love from the burning flames - Ouch! By the Nonsensical piece of rubbish, that really *hurts*!

Then return in nowadays to regain consciousness in front of my pc, asking me what I'm waiting for, then would go back in feodal times... :biggrin:

Ha Ha Ha, now you're talking my language! If you would take guns with you, you could totally convince her you're God, or at least tAoD, and then scare the English off like hell.

But that would mean you have to fight yourself, since there really is only one donut, right?

Fighting yourself is awesome, I would go back for that. Although If my oldie would loose I would probably not do it.

So will I? ;D.