The New Wolfenstein Game

jaosals42

It looks like a very good game. I've been looking forward to it for a while, but I won't be getting it for at least another month or so.

Could anyone who's already played the game give me their input on it? (No spoilers though, please) :thanks:

It looks like a very good game. I've been looking forward to it for a while, but I won't be getting it for at least another month or so.

Could anyone who's already played the game give me their input on it? (No spoilers though, please) :thanks:

Massive let down. The Difficultly curve is all over the place. And the game starts to throw in VERY cheap moves near the end of the game.

It is not a buy. A rent at best.

Hm... Thanks for the info. I'd like to rent it out for 360, but since I don't have that readily available for use, the only way I could try it out is through PC.

I wonder if they have an online PC demo for it... :unsure:

The gameplay feels like it's straight out of one of the older Call of Duty games. I really didn't like it. The hardest difficulty is an absolute cakewalk(even on the first playthrough) until you reach the last boss. Also, the last boss has no plot significance at all(he's just a thug for the main antagonist).