Can i get an explaination of MMM?

Lucidx

I have no idea what this mod is, ive looked at it 4 times, but I cannot really figure out what it does.

From what I've read on its page it looks like all it does is tweak mutants slightly, but there are all these weird pluggins and everyone says its great.

Whats it really do?

MMM is a wonderful mod in my honest opinion

What MMM does (Depending on your .esps you use) will make traders tougher so they won't die to mole rats >.>

MMM adds a variety of aniamls such as *Spoiler* Night Ghouls, Wanaingos, Worm thingies, and geckos to the game (fallout 1 and 2 creatures)

MMM also increases spawns per spawn. Lets say you enter a camp that normally spawns 5 enemies. MMM will kick in and spawn 1-3 per spawn instead meaning you have a chance of stumbling upon up to 15 enemies.

Cool no? It's best used with Fook (http://www.fookunity.com/main/) or FWE (Found on FO3Nexus)

It also adds variants of creatures such as Super Mutant Colossus and Deathclaw Matriarchs, as well as providing several retexes for each creature, so your targets have more variety in how they look. There's also a neat plugin that allows zones that normally don't respawn enemies, to respawn enemies.

It also gives the creatures a brain. They have natural selection, meaning that a dog won't attack you while a Super Mutant is nearby. Creatures also can loot dead bodies they find, making them tougher.

MMM is a great idea but makes game very unstable for me (I actually think the extra spawns and new beasties are un-needed but the behaviour changes are superb). I just wish I could get it to run a bit better :(