FIGHTER PLANE BASED GAMES

species5478

Dang!!! I just saw a video of what Ace Combat 6 looks like on the XBOX 360. WOW. I wish I didn't buy Halo ODST now!

is that one only for XBox?

Yes...unfortunately, Namco became one of those companies who defected to Microsoft after Sony made their game popular. I tend to think, that if a company isn't faithful to those who propped up their software, that I shouldn't be supportive of their work. But I just couldn't deprive myself of such a great game! It's basically the only game I missed when I sold my xbox for a ps3. Very true to the series.

Dang!!! I just saw a video of what Ace Combat 6 looks like on the XBOX 360. WOW. I wish I didn't buy Halo ODST now!

is that one only for XBox?

Yes...unfortunately, Namco became one of those companies who defected to Microsoft after Sony made their game popular. I tend to think, that if a company isn't faithful to those who propped up their software, that I shouldn't be supportive of their work. But I just couldn't deprive myself of such a great game! It's basically the only game I missed when I sold my xbox for a ps3. Very true to the series.

WTF??? who makes a flight sim for an XBox. All flight simmers use PC and only PC.

EDIT by LHammonds: This is not really a "flight sim" but really an arcade flight game.

Namco's been around for a long time, they rarely release anything for the PC. But I do feel your pain (my ps2 broke, GAAAHHH!). Since Ace Combat 5 and Zero's AI wingmen and 6's online multiplayer, I really do pray it comes out on PC. Plus Armored Core, hehehe.

Amored Core...what is it about mechsuits that's just so addictive? I remember an episode of Ghost in the Shell where one almost killed my avatar...

Ooohhh....F-117A Nighthawks, the ninja of aircraft...

Tom Cruise lured me in with the F-14 Tomcat. I was in love with sidewinder missiles for a while after watching Top Gun. And twin turbofan engines.

(man I sound geeky, forget all of the above) :whistling:

Hmm the first time I decided to try flight simms when i was on vacation and i had a tour around the island on cessna. After i came home i bought FSX and i played and played played.

anyway back to the topic. ..