BABE,Exnem,TYPE 3,TYPE V,....Which one is the best?

Erikdeda1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting the links, gsmanners.

After reviewing all the ones up to Naouak I had thought no one gave the entire body much attention. I was seeing little, medium, and big boobs and after seeing Naouaks' I saw a change. The variations of body parts included made her more balanced and attractive. I started to look at DIMIONIZED next and since I had been looking at one picture enlarged, after another, the computer crashed. Monday evening.

Only moments ago! 6:30 PM MDT Tuesday, September 29, 2009 I ate something before beginning again.

When examining healthy nude women I think it helps "not" to have a feeling of hunger when looking at the original source of good food babies and men like me tend to drool over.

I got to look at DIMONIZEDs art work and sure enough 179 body pixs could have caused the final needle that broke my computers back, effect, after having so many in tabs lined up to review already.

I am going to continue on from DIMONIZEDs' to Exnems' this evening, before I cast my vote for any of them.

And the Winner is:

8:00 PM

So! If I were to seek a single female to swoon, wine and dine, because she was attractive, not just easy on the eyes, to me, from all the pictures I looked upon it was Naouaks'. The pictures on the first row 1 through 4 were a vision which grabbed my eyes. Although I did not find one that could reach my soul, and that is the artist goal, which I have heard, "To give their art a soul".

1:28 PM Wednesday 9/30/2009

For the ingame body replacers I would choose between DIMONIZED and Exnem for there are an abundant group which would give the game some visual differences. Although I have read some posts suggesting they don't agree with all the clothing in the game and sometimes look like they are wearing rags instead of fashion clothes.

If you are grown up and looking for a body replacer, then it's B.A.B.E.

If you are looking for something to jerk of to, then go for the rest.

I find that people who use insults are the ones who have growing up to do. :down:

I chose Type 3 and Type V because they best fit what I think an actual wastelander would look like. BABE isn't even close to realistic.

If you are grown up and looking for a body replacer, then it's B.A.B.E.

If you are looking for something to jerk of to, then go for the rest.

I find that people who use insults are the ones who have growing up to do. :down:

I chose Type 3 and Type V because they best fit what I think an actual wastelander would look like. BABE isn't even close to realistic.

I was looking at the artist values and found a body that gave me a social connection, but not with my working hands.

gsmanners I get it! You are saying that Type 3 and Type V are the best for realistic. Can both Type 3 and Type V be installed at the same time or will there be conflicts from having two body replacers in the game at the same time?