BABE,Exnem,TYPE 3,TYPE V,....Which one is the best?

Erikdeda1

And I am eons ahead in scripting and struggling with the GECK :biggrin: ... Just seems to me they intentionally made the interface as confusing and sucky as possible. Or maybe it's me ... lol.

I think it could be done globally, though. If I get the time (from my current work on Web-enized), maybe I can do a test script for you.

C

I just simply perfer not to work in the GECK or with scripting because that is time that I am not spending 3D modeling, which I find much more fun and rewarding.

But if you get something working I will give the body meshes a shot. I already have a base mesh in the works, and I am hopeing it turns out good.

and I can't believe that models based on jailbait are really the only option players seek.

My point is simply that it is not the ONLY option players seek, the Cali body type, which is one of the most popular body types on this site proves that their is at least one that is not jailbait that players seek.

That point has nothing to do with opinion or viewpoint, it is a firm fact, backed up with all of the needed evidence. That is unless you want to change the meaning of the word "only"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not sure which ones are allegedly jailbait aside from the A and maybe B-Cup versions of BABE. CUTE is a different matter as the whole point is to actually be a kid. Kids aren't jailbait. No "reasonably prudent person" would mistake a kid for a teen at or over age of consent.

But, whatever.

And I am eons ahead in scripting ...

I'm just starting to delve into scripting. If I were at the same stage in reading, I'd be on the A is for Apple, B is for Banana level, in books with wipe-clean plastic pages.

Maybe you could do a webenized version of that for scripting? :D

Actually, A RadX View of Resources will release with v2 of Web-enized, in addition to all the FormID and other resource-specific parts, it includes a whole chapter on scripting. If the good folks at Silverlock.org agree to it, their FOSE Command Doc will also be Web-enized. Since the document is merely a list of commands, I will probably annotate it extensively. So many fish to fry and it seems I'm stuck with a one-burner stove! :biggrin: