9 Man mod team looking for more talented members

cyrus224

I am head of a mod team currently working on an ambitious but quite obtainable mod for New Vegas. We have 9 people working on it so far in our early stages, including a very talented team of writers who have made some amazing story to make our mod stand out.

To simply put it, we are not releasing much info on this mod except that is heavily centered around a New Companion with a very interesting backstory. It follows figuring out about him and his story through a large amount of missions, unlocking the truths along the way. As you do, a new player home added by this mod adapts to your story and how you treat the companion, it changes drastically with, so far, a handful of possible outcomes for it, based on your actions and mission completion.

We are currently looking to fill a few positions to distribute the work load better:

- We need some experienced scritpers to help script some of our cinematic scenes we have planned. Our current scripter has personal matters to attend to.

-We need people with general GECK experience, and experience making World Spaces and Interiors, the more detailed environments you are used to, the better.

We are all filled up on writers, audio engineers, composers, and several other positions, but will still take applications. We could use more voice actor auditions, but are not hurting for that at the moment.

All info will be given out upon acceptance to the team.

For anyone worried about "another ambitious mod that wont get done" our teams moto is "Completion and Quality" and we will strive to attain both of those at all points throughout.

We plan to be a mod team for years to come, and know that people will come and go, but would love to get a few more talented people on board to be here with us from the start.

You can respond here, PM me, or check out our brand new website / forums

Thanks for reading

www.thatmodteam.com

/r/falloutmods

-Cyrus224

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind being of service, I'm working on another project at the moment but I can certainly help out with this one. I did the scripting for Run a Shop, I've made companions (with the companion wheel) before, I have moderate experience in quest creation and scripting, I am really good a scripting dialogue (I even "created" this system of dynamic dialogue that will be featured in mod later this year), and last but not least I can navmesh, make interiors from scratch and design worlds. I'm not very good with lighting (I'm okay but I'm certainly not the best) and I cannot created textures or meshes from scratch. If I can be of any use, send me a pm and let me know. I hope to be of some use, if not I understand, I still consider myself a newbie (an experienced newbie).

- Sparten