Which Is The Most Stable Patch To Use With Mods?

Malinthebeast

Topic title says it all. Fallout kept crashing randomly with the latest patch installed (1.7) So I'm uninstalling and going back to patch 1.4 because after 1.4 mods started to become incompatable with the game.

But just to be sure, is thier a later patch then 1.4 that is fully compatable with mods?

I also use the 1.4, after that the problems with face and body textures started and people had to create an ESM’s to get round it. I’m still waiting to hear that these problems have been put right before upgrading to the latest.

I think 1.4 is fine as long as you don’t want to install DLC’s which I understand have a lot more problems.

I am running 122 separate mods without any apparent problems.

1.6 for me, had loads of trouble with 1.7.

F*cking EXCELLENT signature picture! They would be the 2 perfect perks. Both of them hit the games biggest issues, and cause you to laugh involuntarily.

Yea, Im using, or I think im using Patch 1.6

Still get crashes randomly, but I stay away from DLC's. ESPECIALLY POINT LOOKOUT (90% more CTD's when im there)

Occasionally, very occasionally it causes my PC to turn off, or restart after making loud scrambled data noises.