KFC gravy

Herculine

Du'h KFC's checkin sucks, way to battered, well not good for you, maybe you should try Swiss chalet's checkin, now thats checkin. i think there take outs cheaper to.

I think there are Swiss chalet restaurants in the states to.

Mmmmm.....KFC....delicous proceeded artery clogging over battered food....mmmmmmm....love it! And I don't have to drink tea with my pinky finger up either...You know my saying, no one lives forever, so eat it up!

Hey Herculine, if you want to jump to debates section, I'm all behind you. Just let me finish this 2 piece chicken meal first...mmmmm....chicken.....

:no:

IF you still think that the KFC is odd, look at the "BBQ King" advertisements! Its showing complete meal, for £5.99 in UK, with some food in paper plates... Wait, there's more!!! The paper plate stays on the BBQ!!!!! Lit BBQ! On the advert in UK only, I think... I still can't believe people would put stupid thing like that, Baked Beans in a paper bowl, and some sort of potatoes I think, in the paper plate, all of them on lit, and burning BBQ.

maybe you should try Swiss chalet's checkin, now thats checkin. i think there take outs cheaper to.

I think there are Swiss chalet restaurants in the states to.

Swiss Chalet's chicken isn't anything out of the ordinary, in my opinion.

I like it, especially the dipping sauce, but SC chicken is extremely salty (even for me, which is saying a lot).

I like my chicken like i love my women.. Juicy breast and large wings..

Not a big fan of KFC.. their chicken is to soggy for me.. like someoe kept it under the sun all day. they do the beef thing down here to. Never really bothered thinking about why beef gravy instead of chicken.. Maybe their chicken recipe tasted horrible.

I like my chicken like i love my women.. Juicy breast and large wings..

Not a big fan of KFC.. their chicken is to soggy for me.. like someoe kept it under the sun all day. they do the beef thing down here to. Never really bothered thinking about why beef gravy instead of chicken.. Maybe their chicken recipe tasted horrible.

no supple thighs? :biggrin: