What's the Best Show on TV?

species5478

Recently, I've found myself spending more time on my couch than usual. I used to go out and watch movies on a regular basis, but the selection has been waning lately. To my surprise, and delight, I've found a lot of great shows to watch. Big Love. Fringe. True Blood...I even enjoy watching people get yelled at on Hell's kitchen. Hilarious! So after feeding my dog, and cozening up with a cold glass of wine I wondered...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently, I've found myself spending more time on my couch than usual. I used to go out and watch movies on a regular basis, but the selection has been waning lately. To my surprise, and delight, I've found a lot of great shows to watch. Big Love. Fringe. True Blood...I even enjoy watching people get yelled at on Hell's kitchen. Hilarious! So after feeding my dog, and cozening up with a cold glass of wine I wondered...

Personally I love Animal Armegddon. Its fun to see which species die, and which survive, sad though how some just fall like dominos.

Hey Herculine; you Lost me...

Aellyth: That first episode of Fast Forward was pretty interesting. I wonder who that guy in the football stadium was...

Dez; I love Bones, Booth, Angela, and Cam...mmm....Cam...

Keanumoreira; I've never hear of Animal Armageddon...I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

Hey Herculine; you Lost me...

Aellyth: That first episode of Fast Forward was pretty interesting. I wonder who that guy in the football stadium was...

Dez; I love Bones, Booth, Angela, and Cam...mmm....Cam...

Keanumoreira; I've never hear of Animal Armageddon...I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

The "L" Word is a show about Lesbians. I was just making fun of myself there, hence the "Laugh Out Loud". :biggrin:

John Stewart is the man...why is it that we have to get the "real" news, from comedians? I'd add Bill Maher to the list of "real" comedic reporters too.

Fox for instance, makes good shows, but they're lousy at reporting. I guess they think news shows should be entertaining, and not informative.

I'd say that's slightly too broad a category.

For comedy, I like 30 Rock, Family Guy, Scrubs, among others.

For drama/etc., I like CSI (the original & Miami/NY), House, Dexter, Fringe, Criminal Minds, Bones, Lost, Mad Men, and Law & Order/SVU.