What's the Best Show on TV?

species5478

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok some new ones:

Rome - just plain great, great actors, great story, great... could have used some more funding for more large scale battles, and dont watch it in anything else but english, the german voice overs for example dont fit the slightest bit... (16+)

the IT crowd - wonderful funny britcom about an IT department of some company, 4 loosers united it could be called too... incredibly funny tho i heard that the translation makes most of the jokes void, like usual :(, just get it in english

My current favourites are Metalocaylpse and Top Gear <----this is probalby the best show ever. Altough it is a car show, Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond (the hosts) make it appear like a genuine comdey show. It's hilarious even if you don't know and don't care about cars at all!

Altough it is a car show, Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond (the hosts) make it appear like a genuine comdey show. It's hilarious even if you don't know and don't care about cars at all!

Agreed.

I don't really watch TV that much, just comedies and comedy quiz type things

News for you, QI, Mock the week etc...

The Sarah Connor Chronicles first season was fine but I suspect from watching the first few episodes of season two that they losing the plot .....

Firefly (Serenity) was very good, pity it lasted only one season ....

I think that the Bionic Woman which started off badly was really coming around near the end of the first season but again, it died right

there ....

I watched Twin Peaks on dvd and it was pretty cool but I reckon my all time favorite is The X Files.

Jessica Alba in Dark Angel comes in at number two ....

Currently though it's the Sarah Connor Chronicles .... (holding thumbs it turns out well).

Hands down, it has to be Mass Effect.

Season 1 was great and I watched it over and over.

Season 2 is proving to be even better.

This whole interactive TV thing is great! :thumbsup:

LHammonds