This would make the coolest armor

TheDimitrijSquirrel

Yea, but I don't really like either, but this is the perfect combination. Anyway, it is agreeable that the armor should be craftable with ebony ingots. along with other things.

One thing that's kinda hard to figure out if the black cloth is only covering the front of the legs, or it goes all the way around. I'd personally prefer the latter.

I'm not a professional 3d artist or anything and I can't even make my own textures yet but I picture a mash up of necromancer robe with thieves guild (black) armor? I could probably throw that together but it wouldn't really look like the picture lol...just be similar.

The chance that someone creates armor by request is less than 1%...even smaller when you're hoping for something with very good quality.

Even a mashup of exisiting armor is not that easy but the chance that someones does it this way is higher - best compromise you'll get imo.

http://666kb.com/i/cn404gync454cx8ak.png

... his idea is pretty good. This is just a quick sketch added black gloves from Thalmor as well. With fine tuning, adding/using armor parts, altering/deleting belt/sash/buckles blabla and a retexture it could look pretty neat.

Edited by ghosu