Thief companion Constance

Guest Plugin Manager

I just endorsed Constance and wanted to say thanks. I'm actually on my first ever play through of Morrowind and not very far into the game but can already tell that Constance is going to be a lot of fun.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when I have to do this kind of "Copy-Paste-Endorsement", but I have downloaded so many amazing mods that I haven't gotten around to throw all of you your well deserved endorsement. I'm doing this endorsement run to show my support and appreciation to the modders community! Thank you for sharing all your hard work and time spent on amazing projects like this one! It makes my game much more fun! I hope you will keep modding because you really are a gifted modder! Thank you and kudo for you!

• 2 months later...

*SPOILERS*

Dunno why but I'm at the part where you've got to save Balgoth and he's saying something like "I hold you responsible for my
niece's death" or some crap when she's clearly standing right beside me. I just feel like killing him but then Constance says she'll
never talk to me again but she does... I don't know if this'll break continuation of the quests, or of retrieving her bow. ...Help??

*EDIT* Doesn't matter now... I just killed him. There was no solution. And Constance is too ungrateful to have around now ...even
after all the times she got me thrown in jail she is just... O' so terrible. Lowest of the low, even for a Thief. I should just end her now.

Edited by xENJAJVEx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you know what items she will wear and use? I have given her Maras Blouse and skirt, but she wont wear the blouse but she will wear the skirt, I have also given her constant effect items but am not sure if she is wearing them. She also does not take potions herself, but when we speak after battle she says she needs potions and waits for me to tell her to take one?

Any advice would be appreciated, this is my first companion in Morrowind, and i have to say i really like her so far. It seems such a well put together mod, but i wouldn't expect any less from Emma to be honest, she is the master of it after all ;)