Important News Regarding The Server

Dark0ne

Hi folks,

The server comes up for renewal on the 7th of January and I'm sorry to say I will not be renewing for another 3 months. The server has been up for 6 months now and it's been a good time, but £900 is a lot of money to be spending on something that I use only every so often.

It's been great fun playing with a lot of you guys, with good memories of the early days of Sheriff-Fatman and co.

I wish you all good luck in your bf2ing!

-- Dark0ne

Edited by Dark0ne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about some of us reg's would donate money to the GS BF2 server cause to help it run for another 6 months?

Would this be feasible? I am willing to donate 100 of my hard earned scrumboolies and so would vince.

:huh: damn, well, you have off course every right, since you barely get to play. But DAMN, that's a shame, now we got to look for another server that is well adminned, in wich people will actually teamplay.

Any chance that it will go back online in the future?

Further, i am really sorry, but i cannot cough up money for the server because i barely get to play myself (except for now because of the holidays), and besides... i am a poor student, i really couldn't afford it even if I played 15 hours a day.

Hell, I had a great time playing the server, thanks for the 6 month you had the server up and running!

Now all of you will HAVE to get XFire if you want to continue playing with me and a few others!!!

Just get the blasted thing! You will be able to see when we are on, what game we are playing and what server we are in. Easy.

How about some of us reg's would donate money to the GS BF2 server cause to help it run for another 6 months?

Would this be feasible? I am willing to donate 100 of my hard earned scrumboolies and so would vince.

I'd be willing to go halves with people if others can come up with the other half amount of money needed, but unfortunately there aren't that many regulars on here. It's a nice offer, but I don't think it'll happen.

Edited by Dark0ne