Important News Regarding The Server

Dark0ne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naaaa, not golf of oman... that is a real sucky sucky map. Seriously, not a map with planes in it. It wrecks the gameplay, everybody ALWAYS wants a plane. Lets get two good teamplay maps

Anyway, isn't there anyting possible with sponsors or something? Gamingsource is in the top5 most popular servers of multiplay.co.uk! and i don't know if anyone noticed, but multiplay.co.uk has over 500 BF2 servers.... gamingsource is in the TOP 5 MOST POPULAR!!! this means it is in the 1% of the most popular, most played servers.

Edited by BrightAsh

I'm really gutted to hear the server is closing down! I didn't get chance to play over XMAS, but things are changing for me and I will get more chance to play now, so I'm doubly gutted to see the best server on the web close down. It has been sooo nice playing on GS with decent people. 99% of other servers just makes playing the game crap. The only other half decent server I can suggest is http://www.50klicks.com/

Like Mogambo, I would also be willing to donate some spare cash to get the server back up and running. Let me know if this is realistic.

Alas, if GS cant be saved, at least I'll be online this evening for the grand farewell along with my cannon fodder mate 'HuntingCommandos' look out for us (and I guess I'll find a few bullets in my head and knifes in my back from you guys if on the other side).

Cheers for the good times and thanks again to D4rk0ne for running the server to date.

Anthony