The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

I play Tes4 every now and then since it's release, but mostly mod for it. Just got DAO, and can't quite get into it. Still love fallout3 though. Mostly just love blowing people up and apart.

just got Tomb Raider:Underworld for $20 off Steam last night, took 4 hours to download it lol.

It's real nice looking so far, but I finally found a game that my 7950GT can't handle! It plays on max settings but too laggy, even with medium textures and medium effects it still lags :blink:I wanted a graphics intensive game to test my 5770 which I want NOW...but gotta wait til Monday :( Not too far away :D I can't wait...I've been in the "computer stone age" too long :P

The Witcher, actually. I must say, I love the mature, gritty, and dark feeling of this game. I also love the theme of moral ambiguity-- one of the game's selling points. No choice in this game is black and white as say Neverwinter Nights or Dragon Age is: it's never a simple matter of good and evil. The game makes you look introspectively into yourself. And according to your own personal values and morals, what is the lesser evil?

Also, things are not always what they seem at face value. A lot of the plot requires you to think and make connections for it all to make sense. Everything is not spelled out for you.

I have to say, I love this game for actually forcing you think intelligently. It's a rarity these days.

I just finished the main quest in the Shivering Isles (played for the first time) and now i'm just doing random quest.

oh yeah....i restarted my CS:S addictive routine. :(

No choice in this game is black and white as say Neverwinter Nights or Dragon Age is: it's never a simple matter of good and evil.

Weird, in a local game magazine (witch i trust blindly) is written that Dragon Age is awesome becouse there are no black and white only answers...oh well i'm not gonna play it anyway :P