The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

• 2 weeks later...

Xenogears :biggrin: I'm such a happy person right now hehe....my dad goes garage sale hunting to sell things on Ebay and he found this for $1!!!!!!!!! This game still goes for original retail price on Ebay....an empty case went for $20 :rolleyes:

I remember when this came out, I saved up enough of my allowance to buy this game. It was banned off the shelves shortly afterwards :sad: Kind of stupid, but I do see why...the storyline..well I won't say anything lol. Such a cool game though...mechs and a cool battle system.

OK, I know I'm going to sound really stupid, but here goes. I have never played Morrowind or Oblivion. Almost everyone on these sites speaks of them as though they are the golden idols of RPG games. I always thought that you had to play both of those games as only line (MMORPGs), and I hate that type of game, so I never bought them. Will someone tell me if this is true. If not, I think I will try to get copies and give them a whirl. They sound wonderful. Oh, and by the way, I am currently playing ME2.

Was hard to get but :

Baldurs Gate II : Shadows of Amn

Also testing my mod with Oblivion.

Also sometimes when I need a break going to Moder Warfare II and killing some russians ^^

Last but not Least third time playing Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands.

Yea thats it.

PS : Now that I think I sometimes go play a Witcher or Dark Messiah when I need real movement.

• 4 weeks later...
Currently playing Worms. just relaxing and taking a break from Dragon Age Origins will be playing DA soon tho need to test a few mods XD and later on may be go online and grind on my Rohan Blood feud