The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

currently, i'm playing half-life 2, tales of vesperia and will be starting eternal sonata after completing either the former or latter games.

half-life 2 is incredible, tales of vesperia is cute, quaint and yet there's something epic about it. can't figure out what, though.

also, watch out fer them fastzombies or they'll getcha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm currently playing Silent Hill 4: The Room. Good game :)

mhmmm :) Homecoming was pretty sweet too...but another game that runs like trash on the PC. There are sometimes I wish I still had a console for those.

I just played a demo of Amnesia: The Dark Descent......and I will never play it again. I screamed so loud lol...surprised the neighbours didn't come knocking on my door. Sheesh, I thought Silent Hill was scary...this is far worse. No weapons, dark as heck, and....urgh...I'm gonna have nightmares now lol

Edited by Illiad86

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing Silent Hill 4: The Room. Good game :)

mhmmm :) Homecoming was pretty sweet too...but another game that runs like trash on the PC. There are sometimes I wish I still had a console for those.

I just played a demo of Amnesia: The Dark Descent......and I will never play it again. I screamed so loud lol...surprised the neighbours didn't come knocking on my door. Sheesh, I thought Silent Hill was scary...this is far worse. No weapons, dark as heck, and....urgh...I'm gonna have nightmares now lol

Amnesia was a really solid and eerie game. I beat it once and started it a second time, but then got distracted by other games.

Right now Minecraft owns my soul. It's been a long time since I really got into a game this much.

I wanted to try it, it looked pretty scary. It was lol...I used to not get so scared, but scary games have gotten far more graphic as of late :P

Hmmm..wish I had a TV now...my auntie gave me a SNES and couple games :D Wonder if you can find some way to hook it up to a computer monitor....hmmm.