ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

Me, dance well? *pfft* I look like a ferret having a seizure whilst trying to dance with pudding on my toes...

Lucky for us we made extra pudding. Now shake it baby. ; )

Hello Venetia. I can't find it on youtube. Do you have a link.

Sorry, those songs may not be on YouTube. His latest work is called Egadz Is Dead (Unmixed Tracks). I have the album, but you can see him playing

. If that doesn't grab you, then might as well skip
. Oh wait, from the way Shastania is moving I can tell more is needed. That last one is part of Clear The Battlefields, which is from the album. Apparently it's been five years since his last release and this one (Egadz Is Dead) is meant to be his final using the name Egadz!.

Egadz! - No More Double Time

..mm..have to move.. : )

-Kitten

This is awesome ! I've send to my friends lol. Who needs an instrument now ?

A rejoicing song, (yes from Gossip Girl didn't find it elswhere on Youtube and I admit this serie has some fantastic music).

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Autechre - Bike

..will you share these moments with me..

Autechre -

..to be aware of one's life and still smile for the adventure continues..

Autechre -

..breathe and savour and feel as we linger in a kiss..

Autechre -

..mingled hearts merging into a single cadence..single reality..

Autechre - Doctrine

..separation comes; but as you don the clothing of identity, keep safe this vision revealed..

Autechre -

..let wait that final step at the horizon's edge to smile and brush again your fingertips to me..

-Kitten

P.S. Well, have to reach into the Void sometimes. Never know, an echo may sound.

P.P.S. Fifoo, your last two music posts bespeak a romantic. Hopefully you are enjoying the day, yes?