The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Refreshing :biggrin:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Groovy :biggrin:

-Wasder: Bandits Of The Acoustic Revolution - They Provide The Paint

..dude! This started and I'm like, 'huh, this is "awesome"? Is he serious?' So, the vocals start and I kind of shrug and think 'okay there are vocals in here.' Then, 45 seconds in and things change again and my eyebrows go up. By 1:10 my head is bopping to the beat. I'm on my feet at 1:44. Things pick up at 1:55 and..well..clothes start coming off. Haha. So, yeah, that is a fun and 'awesome' song. Thanks Wasder! : )

Bandits Of The Acoustic Revolution - It's A Wonderful Life

..so then I found this of theirs. It takes me back to music in my childhood..which makes me happy and at the same time I can feel tears building. Wow..great band! : )

-Kitten

Was it necessary to use that epithet to phrase your view of said artist? I'm not trying to censure your mode of speech, but hoping we can share friendlier intercourse.

I never said I did not like her. Matter of fact I like her a lot I used the word because it suits her and that song. I happen to be a twisted b*tch myself so I actually can see where she is coming from. Try not to read too much into things. Have fun with your time on the forums.

Dethklok-Laser Cannon Deth Sentence

yeah it's kinda stupid but it's so brutal lol

Fire (x4)

Fly hard into the night

Strapped to a rocket ignited

Last meal sits in your body

Gasoline turpentine gunpowder glycerine

Last rites given to you

Genuflecting with a torch

Punishment outweighs the crime

Explode into the desert sky

Say your goodbyes

That was your life

You'll pay all your penance

Laser cannon DETH sentence

D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-die! (x4)

DIE!

I'm a rocket

A roman candle

A f****ng missile

On my way to Hell

I'm a martyr

A saint to sinners

And you will fear me in my DETH

There's no one that can make me

Repent the things I've done

Evil is my prime objective

I explode and bestow your DETH

I'm a rocket

A f***ng weapon

Of mass destruction

Destroy the planet

My lawyer f***d me

I won't get pardoned

The Devil waits with fear in his eyes

Seethe blood blazing the sky

Strapped to the mode of destruction

Cell-mates explode in front

Barbequed bone fragments bloodied face

Blistered skin

Last moments near you now

As the countdown proceeds

Punishment is your reward

Laugh as they collect your life

Say your goodbyes

That was your life

You'll pay all your penance

Laser cannon DETH sentence (x2)

D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-die! (x7)

If you play this at low volume, you're breaking the law...

-Wasder: Bandits Of The Acoustic Revolution - They Provide The Paint

..dude! This started and I'm like, 'huh, this is "awesome"? Is he serious?' So, the vocals start and I kind of shrug and think 'okay there are vocals in here.' Then, 45 seconds in and things change again and my eyebrows go up. By 1:10 my head is bopping to the beat. I'm on my feet at 1:44. Things pick up at 1:55 and..well..clothes start coming off. Haha. So, yeah, that is a fun and 'awesome' song. Thanks Wasder! : )

Bandits Of The Acoustic Revolution - It's A Wonderful Life

..so then I found this of theirs. It takes me back to music in my childhood..which makes me happy and at the same time I can feel tears building. Wow..great band! : )

-Kitten

I love that song too! I recommend you listen to some Streetlight Manifesto or Catch 22 if you liked it, because they're the vocalists newer bands (he writes most of the songs).