The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

nice...we were stuck with whatever junk we had to play...Final Countdown (I've hated the song forever and having to play it every day in school just made it worse), Tequila, man I can't remember half the songs now...lol...prolly a good thing :P What instrument you play? I played clarinet. Finally sold it last year...was just gathering dust in the closet.

Dethklok-Murmaider

"it's about mermaids and murder...MURMAIDER!!"

lol

I give em some credit, they make fun of death metal bands lyrics, but they are actually a really decent band :) I'd love to see them release an album that's not their songs from the cartoon...but man that show is hilarious. I'd never thought I'd see a cartoon about death metal :P haha and my boyfriend actually likes Dethklok...but doesn't like the rest of the death metal bands I listen to (he's not much of a music person I guess haha). It's great, they kinda of a mix of all that I listen to :) Ah man, I love Cartoon Network for Adult Swim :D

I'm the only trombonist in the county. It's an awesome instrument to play in marching, because you can just make up the fingering as you go along, as long as you get the feel of the instrument and know about where to put the slide.

As for listening to.. I think I just became a GNR fan.

November Rain

I remember jamming to that song when I was 4 :P Stop making me feel old :P Jamming in my Garfield sunglasses haha, red bandana, and my Fender electric guitar to November Rain and Sweet Child O' Mine....haha memories. Yeah, I;ll admit it lol..I loved GNR and Van Halen back in the day.

ah cool trombone :D I tried trumpet and such, those are cool instruments :) I don't know what got me to clarinet...really liked the sound of it I guess.

nothing right now...watching crap on liveleak n such...drinkin beer with a friend lol forgetting about the rain...turns out it ain't gonna pour down...ahhh ^_^ lol I'm kinda loaded right now...:P I don't drink too much lol so a couple beers gets me pretty wasted :P

hehe actually went to the pub...haven't done that in many a moons :) Listened to some Metallica and Rammstein. Place we go to...well old people hang out lol...so it's quiet there. We like that :) Played pool :) Metallica must be my good luck, cos I whooped my bf's butt the second game lol. I've only played pool a few times, I was surprised myself haha.

listenin to bf snoring :P Don't hear that too often...but he had a few more than me lol